Eternal Design offers a 2-3 hour, one-on-one, interactive branding workshop which guides you through the discovery process of determining, clarifying, or rebuilding your brand.
Put simply, your â€śbrandâ€ť is what your prospect thinks of when he or she hears your brand name.Â Itâ€™s everything the public thinks it knows about your name brand offeringâ€”both factual (e.g. It comes in a robinâ€™s-egg-blue box), and emotional (e.g. Itâ€™s romantic).Â Your brand name exists objectively; people can see it.Â Itâ€™s fixed.Â But your brand exists only in someoneâ€™s mind. (Forbes, Dec. 21, 2011)
We often say your brand is “why you do what you do the way you do it.” You communicate your brand through the way you interact with clients and prospects. You communicate your brand through your online presence, printed materials, packaging, and signage. You communicate your brand when you answer someone’s question at a dinner party, “What do you do?”
Eternal Design’s Branding Workshop takes you through establishing the following components to develop your brand:
- Your Visionâ€”your preferred future, why you’re doing what you’re doing
- Your Valuesâ€”your non-negotiable, the solid foundation of your business
- Your Missionâ€”how you will achieve your vision, the roadmap to get to your preferred future
- Your Promiseâ€”your measurable accountability, what you will always deliver
- Your Characterâ€”your brand’s personality and nature
- Your Brand Identity Statementâ€”your brand definition, a concise statement that defines why you do what you do the way you do it
Schedule a Branding Workshop for your business’s brand or your personal brand by contacting Eternal Design today!